Living with ALS
We’re committed to providing people living with ALS and their families and caregivers with the most comprehensive and current information and resources; caring support and services to help them live their lives to the fullest; and top-quality medical care at our ALS Association Certified Treatment Centers and Clinics.
Some of our care services include:
- Community support groups and counseling.
- Transportation assistance.
- An Equipment Loan Bank, where people living with ALS can borrow assistive equipment on a long-term basis.
- Assistance with finding and obtaining community or government resources.
- Multidisciplinary medical care under one roof.