Committed to quality care services for the ALS community
Resources for Navigating ALS
Whether you are newly diagnosed, a military veteran, a caregiver, or someone looking to learn more about how to navigate living with ALS, we can help.
Local support in your area
We offer a variety of local support, including programs such as equipment loans and referrals to local medical professionals, provided by our chapters. We can also help you find a local treatment center or clinic, or support group.
Working tirelessly to push research forward
We expedite the discovery of treatments and a cure for ALS
- 5 genes discovered in the past 2 years
- Over 150 active research projects
- 9 global research collaborations
- New drug Radicava approved by FDA
- Several drugs in clinical trials