Most Common Information Requests
The following are links addressing the most common questions we receive from attorneys and professional advisors:
- To make a bequest to The ALS Association in a will, click here.
- To include The ALS Association in a trust, click here.
- For additional will or trust sample language, click here.
- To make The ALS Association a beneficiary of a financial or retirement account, click here.
- To explore the benefits of establishing a life-income gift, click here.
The ALS Association Home Office address is 1300 Wilson Blvd., Suite #600, Arlington, VA 22209. The ALS Association was previously located most recently in Washington, DC. Before that the Association was located in Calabasas, CA, Woodland Hills, CA, and initially in Sherman Oaks, CA.
If you are administering an estate gift that specifies any of our prior addresses, please know these are one-in-the-same organization and we can provide Board of Trustees-approved documentation for each move upon request. Direct all communications to [email protected], (888) 226-5185, and 1300 Wilson Blvd., Suite #600, Arlington, VA 22209. The ALS Association is a Delaware not-for-profit organization incorporated in 1985 formed through a merger of two organizations: the ALS Society of America and the National ALS Foundation. An estate gift that specifies either organization is a gift designation to The ALS Association.