The materials and Web sites referenced and/or linked from The ALS Association Web site are provided for information purposes only. The linked sites are not under The ALS Association's control, and The Association does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communication or materials available at such linked sites. Any reference to a commercial or noncommercial product, process, service or company is not an endorsement or recommendation by The Association, nor a guarantee of the reliability of the information or product.
- The Caregiver's Survival Handbook
- Share the Care: How to Organize a Group to Care for Someone Who Is Seriously Ill
- Last Flight Out: Living, Loving and Leaving
- Caregiving: The Spiritual Journey of Love, Loss and Renewal
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: A Guide For Patients and Families, 3rd Edition
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- ALS Society of Canada’s als411 resources for teens/young adults
- ALS 1996 and Beyond, 4th edition
Note: At this time The ALS Association is unable to review further requests for resources listings, but we hope to resume the program soon.