- Fixed quarterly or annual lifetime income at an attractive annuity rate
- Safe from fluctuations in the market
- Income can go to up to two beneficiaries jointly or successively
- Immediate charitable deduction
- Possible capital gains tax savings if you fund the DCGA with appreciated securities
- The longer you defer the annuity payments, the higher the payments will be
- Irrevocably donate cash or securities totaling $10,000 or more to The ALS Association
- A deferred charitable gift annuity (DCGA) can be established by a donor of any age, but the beneficiary(ies) must be at least 40 years of age before payments begin
- If age 60 or over, consider a charitable gift annuity
- Completion of a simple application and agreement
Let’s Get Started
Our staff can provide you with a free, no-obligation example of how a DCGA could benefit you and/or a loved one. We’ll calculate your payments and tax benefits based on your beneficiary age(s), funding method, payment start date, and anticipated gift amount. Contact us to get started today!
The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Always consult a legal or tax advisor to determine what is best for you.