- Fixed quarterly or annual lifetime income at an attractive annuity rate
- Safe from fluctuations in the market
- Income can go to up to two beneficiaries jointly or successively
- Immediate charitable deduction and partial income tax benefits for years to come
- Possible capital gains tax savings if you fund the CGA using appreciated securities
- Choose between immediate payouts or deferred payouts for higher annuity rates and a larger charitable deduction
- Irrevocably donate cash or securities totaling $10,000 or more to The ALS Association
- Beneficiaries must be at least age 60 at the time of the gift
- If under age 60, consider a deferred charitable gift annuity
- Completion of a simple application and agreement
Let’s Get Started
Our staff will provide a free, no-obligation customized example of how a CGA could benefit you and/or a loved one. We’ll calculate your payments and tax benefits based on your beneficiary age(s), funding method, and anticipated gift amount. Contact us to get started today.
The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Always consult a legal or tax advisor to determine what is best for you.