- Support our mission without taking from your cash flow
- Receive an immediate tax deduction based on the mineral interest’s fair market value
- May reduce estate tax liability
- Bonus: You may be able to donate mineral interests to fund a charitable gift annuity for lifetime income!
- After an initial conversation reviewing your opportunities to donate mineral interests, you’ll be asked to share property surveys, lease agreements, and environmental evaluations with us
- Transfer to the Association with the understanding we may hold or sell the interests
- The ALS Association cannot accept gifts of operating or non-operating mineral interests because of the liability and tax consequences associated with those interests. In addition, The ALS Association is unable to accept the environmental and other liability issues that might come with owning working interests.
The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Always consult a legal or tax advisor to determine what is best for you.