Equipment We Can Accept
The Following Equipment Can Typically Be Accepted:
- Manual or Transport Wheelchairs
- Power Wheelchair – must be less than 2 years old with a working battery and must have a tilt and recline feature. Those most in demand include Pride Quantum (Q6 edge or similar) and Permobil (M300 or 600 or C series or similar).
- Power Scooters – less than 2 year old with working battery and charger
- Rollator Walkers – 4 wheels, brakes, and a seat
- Rolling Shower Chairs – Reclining particularly needed
- Electric hoyer or lift system
- Electric Sit to Stand Patient Lifts
- Hospital / Adjustable Tables
Please complete following form to begin your equipment donation. A staff member will be in touch with you after the new year to discuss your donation.
Equipment We Cannot Accept
Thank you for thinking of us, but we do not take the following items:
Respiratory Equipment (non-invasive ventilation, suction machines, cough assists), Feeding Tube Formula, Hospital Beds, Used Commodes/Raised Toilet Seats, Adult Diapers, 2 wheel walkers (silver), Canes, IV Poles, Fabric Recliner Lift Chairs.
We are also unable to accept modular ramps, stair lifts, ceiling track systems due to storage limitations and manpower needed to dismantle and reinstall.
As an alternative for items not accepted in our loan closet, we recommend MedWish International, Services for Independent Living, Holy Family Hospice, or your local nursing or hospice facility.
Items can be listed for sale or donation on the following Sites:
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT RECEIVING equipment, Please Click Here