To help minimize the risk of COVID-19, we ask that attendees at ALS Association events follow these guidelines.
- Where mandated and where possible, practice social distancing from persons outside your household.
- Face masks are encouraged and should be worn in accordance with local and state guidelines.
- Follow basic hygiene, prevention, and control practices by regularly washing hands with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand gel, and by covering your cough and sneeze with a tissue.
- Persons living with ALS should consult their physician before participation in any in-person event as they may be at an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
For Your Safety and the Safety of Others
- For the health and well-being of the ALS community, we ask that all participants be fully vaccinated and have received the CDC recommended booster shot when attending an in-person event.
- Please be advised certain areas and venues may require you to be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination. We will communicate these requirements in event communications.
- We are relying on you to appreciate the potential consequences of exposing members of the ALS community to COVID-19 and to not attend an event if you are feeling ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
- We cannot guarantee that all people in attendance at the event, including participants, sponsors, volunteers, vendors or others have been fully vaccinated.