Our staff provides a wide range of services and programs including:
- Care Consultation
- Education and Training Programs and Resources
- Resource Support Groups
- Equipment Loan Program
- Financial Aid to People Living with ALS
- Phone Friends Program
- Visiting Volunteers Program
- Support for Nationally-directed Research Programs
- Local and Nationally-directed Advocacy Programs
Our services are often changing and expanding as we grow, so please check back often to make sure you are taking advantage of everything we have to offer.
We are available Monday through Friday to answer any questions you may have. Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information at [email protected] or toll free at 888.257.1717 ext. 113.
Ability Medical and Numotion graciously donate their time and services to help us fulfill our Equipment Loan Program, providing temporary loaner equipment to Florida residents in need with a verified diagnosis of ALS. For more information about our Equipment Loan Program, click here.