Spread the Word
You can help spread the word about the National ALS Registry. This nationwide research program will help researchers learn who gets ALS and why, and help advance the search for the cause, new treatments and a cure.
It’s important that people living with ALS across the U.S. are aware of the Registry and can participate. Here’s how you can help share information about the program:
- Distribute Registry materials like Fact Sheets and Guides at support group meetings, clinic visits or at other locations and gatherings where you may see people living with ALS, caregivers, family members or others from the ALS community.
- Share information about the Registry through social media, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and through any ALS online forums where you participate.
- Follow The ALS Association on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook. Retweet our ALS Registry tweets and share our Registry posts from Facebook.
- Include information about the National ALS Registry in your email tagline.
- Upload a video to our website here and share with others what the Registry means to you.
- Become an ALS Advocate and receive the latest ALS Registry news directly from The ALS Association. Click here to learn more.
- Send a letter to the editor of your local newspaper to raise awareness of the benefits of the ALS Registry.
- If you have a website, consider adding the ALS Registry “websticker” to your site. Click here to learn how.
- To see a list of available ALS Registry materials and learn how you can order them free of charge, click here.
These are just a few examples of the things you can do to help spread the word about the National ALS Registry. With your help, we can make a difference in the fight to find the cause, new treatments and a cure for ALS.