Gifts from Your Will or Trust
How It Works
- Create or revise your estate plan.
- Include a gift to The ALS Association in your will or trust. Click here for sample gift language.
- Make your bequest unrestricted or restrict it to a specific purpose and/or state.
- Indicate a specific amount or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Tell us about your gift so we can celebrate your generosity now with Legacy Society membership.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
Please let us know if you have already included The ALS Association in your estate plan or if you are considering doing so. We would love to hear from you.
- More detail about gifts from your will or trust.
- Frequently asked questions.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.