Gifts of Mineral Interests
Help us continue our mission by donating mineral rights through your estate or trust and receive a tax deduction.
How It Works
- You donate mineral interests to The ALS Association.
- We hold the interest and collect the proceeds, or we sell it and apply the proceeds to the purposes you designate.
- You make a gift that benefits The ALS Association.
- You make the gift outright or you may use it to create a life income gift that will pay you or your beneficiaries income for life.
- You are eligible to claim a tax deduction based on the mineral interest's fair-market value at the time of the gift.
- The value of the assets will be removed from your taxable estate.
- More detail on mineral interests
- Frequently asked questions on mineral interests
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.